You Can Make Everything You Want Come True – With Maria Sipkaon Sep 25, 2009 - 7:00 AM PST
What I think is most inspiring about Maria is how she sees a goal and systematically finds a way to achieve it. I’d sum up her approach using a quote that I pulled from the interview: “Who you become depends on the books that you read and the people that you meet.”
When she started a marketing consulting company, she gobbled up every book on sales that she could. When she got into real estate, she turned to an investor who was further ahead than she was for advice. As you listen to her story, you’ll see how much you can achieve with the right influences.
The full program
About Maria Sipka
At the age of 18 Maria set a goal to become financially independent by 30. She built four businesses over 10 years including a property portfolio of more than 35 properties. By the time Maria was 28 she realized that life wasn’t just about making money. She set out to go in search of her life purpose and embark on the next chapter – a life rich with meaning and inspiration. She joined the Young Entrepreneur Organization, traveled the world and met 100’s of entrepreneurs including founders of XING, who invited Maria to become an ‘entrepreneur in residence.’ (bio via LinkedIn)
This is a raw transcript. Want to edit it? Click here.
Full program includes
- Hear about the books that helped Maria become a marketing expert.
- See how she built up her real estate business.
- Learn why she gave up her businesses and went off to find her life’s purpose — and what she discovered.
- Learn how she’s landing top brands at her current company.
- Is the way I included the full transcript helpful? Are there any changes I can make?
- What did you learn from this interview?
- What was most inspiring to you about this interview?
I met Maria thanks to Jared Goralnick, Founder of AwayFind.com