Who should we feature on Mixergy?
90% of our interviewees are referred by community members, like you. Take a look at our criteria and if you or someone you know meets it, fill out the magic form below.
Thanks for being a part of Mixergy!
* Interviewee must be a founder or co-founder. (If there are multiple founders, we prefer the founder who can talk about the business side of the company.)
* The founder’s company should have accomplished something that an audience of entrepreneurs are dying to do. Examples:
* Built a company that was acquired
* Generated revenue over $1 million a year
* If you’re bootstrapped, the success metrics we look for are lower:
(a) more than $200k in revenue in 1st year or
(b) more than 200k users in the 1st year.
* Tech-oriented companies (software, hardware, mobile apps, web content).
We need more:
* Female entrepreneurs.
* Founders from different countries.
* Any founder who failed big and wants to share the story.
* Anyone who does something that tech entrepreneurs are dying to do well, and can teach them. For example, landing page optimization.
And now to our magic form so you can let us know who you have in mind…