Master Class: Get your product into the hands of a celebrity – with Sarah Shaw
Sarah ShawSarah Shaw Consulting
Sarah Shaw is the founder of Sarah Shaw Consulting and Celebrity Confidential, where she teaches people how to get their products into celebrities’ hands. It includes templates, detailed how-tos, the celebrity 100 lists, which includes contact information for celebrities and so much more.
If Oprah talks about a book, the author is instantly famous. Their book will fly off the shelves faster than it can be printed.
And we have the same thing in the startup world, too.
Only instead of Oprah, the celebrities are influencers like Tim Ferriss.
Or they might only be famous within your niche, but still hugely influential.
Either way, one word from them about your startup, and you’ve suddenly got traction. And loads of traffic.
Sarah Shaw, founder of Sarah Shaw Consulting, teaches founders how to get influencers to use and endorse their products.
So we brought Sarah back to Mixergy to explain how she does it, step-by-step.
In Sarah’s Mixergy course, you’ll discover:
- How to contact influencers (it’s a whole lot easier than you think to track down their info, even if they’re a major celebrity)…
- Why you should give a gift to TWO people, the influencer and this other key person…
- Don’t make physical products? No problem. Here’s what you should send them instead to get their attention…
- Why you absolutely must follow up with the gatekeeper, even after the gift has already been delivered…
- What to do after an influencer endorses your product to maximize publicity and sales…
- …and much more!